I have been using CPS clickers by eInstruction for the past two years and can’t imagine class without them now. We use our clickers almost daily and have even begun incorporating them into our “live” class mathcasts; you can view an example here.
Here are some online resources that will help you get started with clickers or use them more effectively:
- CoolSchoolTools.com has fantastic video tutorials for setting up and using CPS
- Ideas for introducing clickers to your students during the 1st week of school
- Marquis discuss CPS best practices in the eInstruction user forums
- Maximizing CPS has sample quizzes and resources from the Kenton County School District
- I also included some great links in a previous post